NJ Security Camera Installers Detailed Catalog Of Our Installed Cameras Capabilities
New Jersey Fast CCTV for Home & Business Security Dial Now (201)855-6257
Are you looking to undertake a CCTV Installation? Why should you chose NEW ARMOR New Jersey CCTV for your project?
Because we cater to all sectors. No project is to small - nor to big. Security Camera Systems installed and or maintained by our company, comprise camera numbers from one to several hundred. Ideal CCTV have installed CCTV Systems in the entire Greater London area; for the largest universities, for local authorities and housing associations, for factories and wholesale, for retail and markets, churches - charities and media studios, Nation-wide store chains, domestic customers and last but not least - many farmers. The list is of course by far not complete.
Because we are not General Security Specialists - But CCTV Specialists.
Traditional security companies have to split their expertiese, experience and training of engineers over many fields. General activity spread may look like this: Intruder Alarms 60%, Fire Alarms 15%, Intercoms and Access Control 10%, CCTV Systems 10%, Gates & Barriers 5%.Our CCTV System expertiese and Activity: 100%. You will see - It does make a difference in pricing and reliability.
Because as part of our quotation process you will be speaking directly to one of our Installation Specialists with atleast ten years experience on the tools before they became salesmen.
Because we can offer Greater NJ-wide and Nation-wide Maintenance service
Because Ideal CCTV are experts in High Definition Megapixel IP NVR Systems and Hybrid CCTV solutions.
• SIE II DSP Chipset • 1/3" CCD Sensor • 580 TV Lines • 2.8~10mm, DC Auto Iris • Day/Night • 34 IR LEDs (Up to 100ft.) • EZ-Coax Optional • Fan/Heater Option • 12VDC/24VAC Dual Voltage
CD-D4N-DIL Indoor Dome Camera Economy Dome
• 1/3" CCD Sensor • 380 TV Lines • 4mm Fixed Lens • Day/Night • 14 IR LEDs (Up to 25ft.) • 12VDC
CB-HDE21N-LBullet Camera • 1/3" CCD Sensor • 550 TV Lines (Color), 600 TV Lines (B/W) • 2.8~10mm, DC Auto Iris Lens • Day/Night Functionality with ICR • 36 IR LEDs (100ft.) • External Adjustments - Zoom, Focus, and DC Levels • Service Monitor Output • 12VDC/24VAC Dual Voltage
• SIE II Chipset • 1/4" CCD Sensor • 550 TV Lines • 10X A/F Optical Zoom Lens (3.8~38mm) • Day/Night Functionality with ICR • Brightlight Masking Block: BMB • 24 Power IR LEDs (Up to 150ft.) • IR Remote for Camera Setup & Zoom Control • Built-in Motion Detection • RS-485 Communication, Built-in EZ-CoaxTM • Fan & Heater Built-in • 24VAC Only
• 1/3" CCD Sensor • 550 TV Lines (Color), 600 TV Lines (B/W) • 6~50mm, DC Auto Iris Lens • Day/Night Functionality with ICR • 48 IR LEDs (200ft.) • External Adjustments - Zoom, Focus, and DC Levels • Service Monitor Output • 12VDC/24VAC Dual Voltage
CV-H2NVandalproof Dome CameraEasyView Lite • 1/3" CCD Sensor • 550 TV Lines • 2.9mm Fixed Lens • 12VDC Voltage CV-H39NVandalproof Dome Camera Easy View Lite • 1/3" CCD Sensor • 550 TV Lines • 3.8~9.5mm Vari-focal Lens • 12VDC/24VAC Dual Voltage
CV-HD2N-LV vndalproof Dome Camera Easy View Lite •1/3" CCD Sensor • 550 TV Lines • 2.9mm Fixed Lens • Day/Night • 18 IR LEDs (Up to 50ft.) • 12VDC Single Voltage
• Plug-N-Play • RS-485 to BNC (EZ-Coax) Coverter • 8 BNC Input/Output • Supports up to 8 cameras per unit • Cascades up to 2040 unit ID numbers • Supports Multiple Baudrates • Rack Mountable • 12VDC (Requires CK-1000 Controller Keyboard)